Today I got a pleasant surprise, Debbie at sistersreachout.com nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I am so honored! I’ve never been nominated for an award before, so this is exciting. I researched what this award is all about and like most awards, it seems like this is a virtual pat on the back. Although this one is for being a light, like Jesus told us to be, which makes this extra special.
Alright, so with great honor comes great responsibility, and here it is. I am going to answer 6 questions and then nominate 3 other people to answer them too. (I think that this is how that works) So here goes!
- What is your greatest passion?
Channeling my love for God into creative outlets such as photography, writing, and music.
- What are your greatest abilities?
Learning quickly. Although someone usually has to show me the ropes first. This goes for learning how to turn the soundboard on, learning new songs, strum patterns, drumbeats, etc. in music, and algebraic equations in math.
- How do you apply your greatest passions and abilities?
I help out on the sound team at our church, play the guitar when my family leads worship, and try to help out others when they don’t understand something.
- How do you unwind from a hectic day?
Scroll through my Reader on WordPress, listen to music, or play games on my tablet.
- If you had to choose one, reading or writing, which would you choose?
Reading, because otherwise I couldn’t read the Bible.
- What is the greatest lesson you’ve learned?
Don’t hide things from my parents… they always find out.
That was fun, but now it is time for the nominations! *fanfare* *drumroll*
- Joy the Cherry Tree Poet. Her poems that always brighten up my day. 🙂
- Sarah from Things That Are Little. Her thankful nature always makes me more appreciative of what God has given me.
- Teresa at Eden Hills because her goats, llamas, and birds always make me smile.
Please take this as my appreciation nomination! (say that 3 times)
Thank you for being rays of sunlight in this dark world!