1. Cool weather. It was so nice today up here in OH that Dad and I took a walk around the neighborhood! The hills were hard, to say the least, but it was fun and I got lots of pictures!
2. Running water. Wonderful, multipurpose, and almost a necessity in America. So thankful for it!
3. Spotify. Without it I don’t know how I’d listen to all my favorite songs from my favorite Christian artists! (TobyMac is blasting right now. 🙂 )
4. Great friends. Last night we had a jam session with a couple of old friends and it was so awesome! Worship songs with a couple old love songs thrown in for good measure, while the little ones were trying to sleep. What could be better? 😀
5. My camera and camcorder. I was able to record a couple of the songs we did at the jam session and snap some cute pictures of the kids. So pleased! 🙂
6. I brought 10 pages of math homework that was due on the 14th with me on this trip, and I already finished it! So I’m thankful that that’s out of the way.
‘Till next time!